Sunday, September 08, 2013

Tumbling


Two weeks ago I was struck with pneumonia.  I was bound to my bed and had fever nightmares that scared the bejesus out of me.  I tried to draw, but with lack of oxygen came lack of motor skills.  Here's something I drew, which I kind of like now.




I took a trip with my parents to Cape Breton back in June.  Everywhere you turned was another breathtaking scene; if it's raining, or if the sun is setting, the same view could look completely different. I had some fun with my watercolours to recapture some of the highlands.




I'm going to start cross posting on Tumblr to make it easier for people to follow me/for me to follow them.

vivian-mau.tumblr.com/

3 comments:

Tri Vuong said...

nice colors!

Tri Vuong said...

nice colors!

Vivian Mau said...

Thanks Tri!