Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tampered Press


A few of my paintings have a temporary home at my favorite cafe in Toronto, Tampered Press at 256 Crawford Street.  Tampered Press is just across Trinity Bellwoods Park, on the corner of Crawford and Dundas West.  I've spent many hours there reading, photoshopping and drawing while sipping on quality coffee, made extra yummy with organic cream and sugar and always served in mugs.  It's a cozy friendly spot and I'm excited that my paintings are a part of it!  The good people at Tampered are also selling prints of these pieces for me!  So come on by, enjoy a good brew, see some original paintings and take a stroll in the park.


Sing Sing Sing, Yonghy Bonghy Bo and Satan's Chumps Fear Halloween are now available in limited edition giclee prints.  They are printed with Epson inks on Somerset Velvet paper.  I'm incredibly pleased with how they turned out, they look almost identical to the originals.  They will soon be available on Etsy and I will keep you posted, but if you're in Toronto, pick them up at Tampered to avoid shipping costs.

No comments: